The Perfect Wife is NOW CLOSED
Loading Events
  • This event has passed.

Pretty in Pink Retro Prom Party

April 25, 2015 @ 8:00 pm - 11:00 pm

$30

Dust off the Walk Man, mousse up that hair, and wish – probably not for the first time – that you either were or had Jessie’s Girl – it’s time for the Susan G. Komen Vermont-New Hampshire Pretty in Pink Retro Prom Party at The Perfect Wife Restaurant, in Manchester, Vermont.

On Saturday, April 25, from 8:00 pm to 11:00 pm, The Perfect Wife will be decked out in retro-prom splendor, DJ Joe Bell will be spinning the greatest hits of the 80’s and beyond, the cash bar will be open and Chef Amy Chamberlain’s late-night Breakfast Club Buffet will be served, and it’s all to benefit Susan G. Komen VT-NH.

A Prom King and Queen will be elected and prizes will be awarded for best Retro Prom Attire (retro-dress is not required but is strongly encouraged, because embarrassment). Bring your own prom photos (of any decade) for your shot at fame, immortality and the chance to win the coveted Rick Astley Never Gonna Give You Up Award (The Rangey).

Tickets for the Pretty in Pink Retro Prom Party are $30 per person, $50 per couple, and are available at Susan G. Komen VT-NH and The Perfect Wife Restaurant, both on Depot Street, Stella’s Salon Plus on Memorial Avenue and JOY-All Things Underthings on Main Street, in Manchester, Vermont – up to 75% of the proceeds will benefit local breast cancer education, screening and treatment programs; the remaining 25% goes to Komen’s Breast Cancer Research initiatives.

Prom Photos

Details

Date:
April 25, 2015
Time:
8:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Cost:
$30
Event Categories:
,

Venue

The Other Woman Tavern
2594 Depot Street
Manchester Center, 05255
Phone:
802.362.2817